Friday 16 March 2007

Motorbike Rental in Chiang Dao

Q. I am planning on visiting Doi Chiang Dao within the next month or so (possibly as early as next week). My main purpose is for birding and would like to rent a motorcycle to get around the park and other nearby areas for birdwatching. I am wondering if there is anywhere to rent a motorcycle in Chiang Dao and if so how much it would be. I am on a small budget and cannot afford something which is very expensive. If a motorbike is not available, is a car available. As I said I cannot afford something do expensive but am wondering if you know of any for rent and if so how much they would be. I am most interested in motor bike rental (more than a car). Thank you for any information you can offer

A. Opposite the place in Chiang Dao Town where the bus stops (there isn't a bus station in Chiang Dao) there is a cafe called , appropriately enough, the Cafe-Cafe, which has motorbikes for rent for 200 Baht per day.

No comments: